Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Wedding Day!

We met right out of high school. Friends introduced us, and we hit it off right from the start. We dated for a year and then decided to get married a year later. This is a picture of Scott and I on our wedding day! Don’t we look gorgeous!








We were married on a beautiful summer day, June 16th. We had an outside wedding along a creek at my parents home. (We got some really good ideas from this website).

It was a beautiful wedding, we had 4 bridesmaids and 4 best men. My sisters and a friend. Scott's brother and 3 friends. My niece and Scott's nephew were ring bearer and flower girl.


We had the reception and dance all outside under tents. My mother and sisters and I
made all the flower arrangements.

Here is a picture of our wedding cake.

We took our honeymoon in Maui it was awesome. The beach, the gorgeous hotel, life can not get much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment